Corrugated Conduit: Standard and Super Flex
Standard and Super Flex Conduit
The Standard corrugated conduit is made of flame-retardant nylon. The conduit is suitable for fixed and moderately flexing installations.
The Super-Flex conduit is made of a special plastic blend greatly increasing the flex-life of the conduit. It is the perfect solution for drag chain and robotics applications, with a high cycle life expectancy, UV and impact resistance at low temperatures, and tough and abrasion resistant. Nominal conduit sizes 23, 37, and 50 fit the ST or ET fittings only. Size 14 is not available in this material.
- Liquid tight per NEMA 4x (IP 65)
- Conduit (Standard): Nylon 6
- Conduit (Super Flex): Modified Polyester Elastomer
- Other conduit materials are available.
- Fittings and Brackets: Nylon 6/6
- Nylon 6 & 6/6 : -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- Modified Polyester Elastomer -58°F to 266°F (-50°C to 130°C)